Basic Appraisal Principles
Broker Course – 2 credits, 30 hours
Appraiser PreLicensing Course – 30 Hours
Course Dates: January 7, 9, 14, *, 23, 28
Course Times: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Instructor: Edward McDevitt & Lori Tondera
Location: Montgomeryville – The Village Center
To Register: Call us at 215-855-1265 or Print an Application.
- Price includes textbook
- Class meets on Mondays and Wednesdays (*no class on 1/16 and 1/21)
Course Topics include:
- Real Property Concepts & Characteristics
- Legal Considerations
- Influences on Real Estate Values
- Real Estate Finance
- Types of Value
- Economic Principles
- Overview of Real Estate Markets & Analysis
- Ethics in Appraisal Theory and Practice
- 30 Hours, 2 Credits toward Real Estate Brokers License in the Commission-developed Category. #CR008268
- Completes 10.5 of the 14 Hours of PA Broker/Salesperson Continuing Education for the 5/31/2020 renewal date IF you were originally licensed before December 1, 2017.
- Satisfies 30 hours of the 75 hour Appraising Education requirement for the Appraiser Trainee License.