The Schlicher-Kratz Institute provides PA real estate CE courses (continuing education courses) throughout Pennsylvania and the greater Philadelphia area including: Philadelphia, Montgomery, Bucks and Berks counties. Our real estate CE courses are all certified by the Pennsylvania State Real Estate Commission. Schlicher-Kratz is recognized by the state as an Approved Provider of real estate course instruction for Pennsylvania. In addition to PA real estate CE courses, we also offer continuing education credit courses approved by the New Jersey Department of Banking and Industry.
We offer pre-licensing classes, continuing education classes, and broker classes. All of our instructors are experienced real estate professionals who have the educational background to help you understand the Real Estate profession and any recent policy, rules or regulatory changes.
Why Use Our PA Real Estate CE Program?
- We Are a Local Pennsylvania Company
- We are Well Established (Since 1975)
- We Are Knowledgeable
- We Are Certified and Accredited
- We Offer PA Real Estate CE
- We Offer NJ Real Estate CE
- Multiple Classroom Locations Throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania
- Convenient Online Courses for Distance Learning
Don’t forget to Like the Schlicher Kratz Institute on Facebook to see our most recent real estate, mortgage and appraiser class postings in your area.