Real Estate CE Online . . .
- Dual-licensed real estate licensees in Pennsylvania and New Jersey satisfy continuing education requirements for BOTH states by completing one package. Choose the PA/NJ Renewal Package (15 hours, $149.00; no additional fees!)
- Did you know the PA Real Estate commission has mandated a required course for 2016-2018? All licensees, except those renewing for the first time, must complete a 3-hour PA Rules and Regulations course.
- Attention New Real Estate Licensees in PA: If you were originally licensed after December 1, 2015, per the PA Real Estate Commission, you must complete the General Module course and the Residential Module for your first time renewal course work (Choose Renewal Package #2 – First Time Renewal).
- Schlicher-Kratz Institute has entered into an online partnership with Hondros Online to offer their online courses to our students. By clicking ‘Enter Hondros Online’, the student leaves Schlicher-Kratz Institute and becomes a student of Hondros Online.
- Hondros Online will generate the certificate upon completion of their online course. Completed courses also become part of your student record at Schlicher-Kratz.
- The student must abide by the rules and policies of Hondros Online regarding payment, refund policy, technical support and other issues related to the completion of their courses. Hondros Technical Support is available Monday-Friday from 9 am – 7 pm and Saturday from 10 am – 3 pm.
Hondros Technical Support: 866-455-3278.