Real Estate CE Online . . .
- Attention New Real Estate Licensees in PA: If you were originally licensed after December 1, 2017, per the PA Real Estate Commission, you must complete the General Module and the Residential Module for your first time renewal course work due by 5/31/2020. (Choose Renewal Package #2 – First Time Renewal).
- Licensees in Pennsylvania and New Jersey: stay tuned for a package that will complete your CE for both states (NJ for 2019 and PA for 2020). This will be available once the PA Real Estate Commission mandates the Required Course for the 2018-2020 renewal period. Call us at 215-855-1265 if you have questions.
- Schlicher-Kratz Institute has entered into an online partnership with Hondros Online to offer their online courses to our students. By clicking ‘Enter Hondros Online’, the student leaves Schlicher-Kratz Institute and becomes a student of Hondros Online.
- Hondros Online will generate the certificate upon completion of their online course. Completed courses also become part of your student record at Schlicher-Kratz Institute.
- The student must abide by the rules and policies of Hondros Online regarding payment, refund policy, technical support and other issues related to the completion of their courses. Hondros Technical Support is available Monday-Friday from 9 am – 7 pm and Saturday from 10 am – 3 pm.
Hondros Technical Support: 866-455-3278.