Trust taking your courses through Schlicher-Kratz Institute…
- Reliable – We are an established business and provider of Real Estate Education in the classroom since 1975. Learn more about us here.
- Reputable – You will find that many real estate professionals in Pennsylvania have attended and recommend our school.
- Final Exam – We proctor your final exam at our Montgomeryville location (Many on-line providers require you to find a proctor).
- Record Keeping – We issue a transcript after successfully passing your final exam. Your course records are maintained at our office and transcripts can be provided upon request in the future.
- Experienced – Our knowledgable staff can be reached by phone or email to answer your questions regarding the licensing process.
Are Online or Classroom Courses right for you?
- Online – You are a motivated and self-disciplined individual who prefers the convenience of completing the courses at your own pace and location!
- Classroom – Your learning style is best guided by an experienced instructor. You prefer the ability to ask questions and interact with other students in a classroom setting. Learn more about our classroom courses here.
The fine print:
- Schlicher-Kratz Institute has entered into a partnership to offer online courses to our students. By clicking the button below, the student leaves Schlicher-Kratz Institute and becomes a student of the online provider.
- Payment for online courses is made directly to the online provider. Cost of the course is not transferable to classroom courses held at Schlicher-Kratz Institute. Refunds will not be issued after an online course has been started.
- Online courses must be completed, including passing of the final exam, within 6 months from date of purchase. Although six months is the allotted time, it has been our experience that students completing each course within four weeks of purchase have had the greatest success rate in passing the exam. After one year from purchase, extensions are not available and the courses are inactive permanently.
- Schlicher-Kratz Institute will proctor your final exams in our Montgomeryville location (515 Stump Road, North Wales, PA 19454) and is included in the purchase price of the courses. Upon completion of your online courses, we will generate the transcript and completed courses become part of your student record at Schlicher-Kratz. The Fundamentals and Practice course multiple-choice final exams are taken on a computer. Other Testing Option: The online course provider offers the option to take the final exams via your webcam; it is administered by a third-party proctor company who charges an additional fee of approximately $25 per test for this service.
- The student must abide by the rules and policies of the online provider regarding payment, technical support and other issues related to the completion of their courses.
Still have questions? Contact Us
Clicking the button below indicates that you understand the terms
for completing Online Pre-licensing Courses: