Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I obtain a copy of my certificate if I completed courses through the Schlicher-Kratz Institute?
- A: Please contact us by phone at 215.855.1265 (or toll-free at 800.364.0380) or by email at email@example.com
Q: Can I still take my real estate, mortgage, and appraisal courses in the classroom? What about online?
- A: Yes, you can continue taking your courses at our Montgomeryville, Bensalem, Philadelphia, and Reading locations. Please visit https://learnrealestate.com/ and select your program to view our course schedules. We also offer convenient online courses for real estate, mortgage, and appraisal education. Please visit https://schlicher-kratz.fastclass.com/ to view our available online courses.
Q: What are your locations/hours of operation?
- A: We have classroom locations in Montgomeryville, Bensalem, Philadelphia, and Reading. Our administrative office located in Montgomeryville is open Monday – Friday from 8:30am – 4:30pm. For more information, please contact us by phone at 215.855.1265 (or toll-free at 800.364.0380) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Where do I take my continuing education courses?
Q: If I was partnering with Schlicher-Kratz Institute, what does this acquisition mean for my partnership now?
- A: All existing relationships will remain the same at this time. If you are interested in learning more about becoming a business partner, please contact Kevin Pasch by phone at 614.508.7252 or by email at email@example.com.
Q: I am interested in starting a new partnership. Who do I contact?
- A: Whether you’re looking for high-quality course content, comprehensive reporting tools, or experienced support, we have you covered. At Hondros Education Group, we offer live and online courses, textbooks, instructor materials, student/recruit tracking, and reporting, webinars, exam prep, custom portals, technical support, consulting services for compliance and marketing, and a dedicated support team that’s just a phone call away. Please contact Kevin Pasch by phone at 614.508.7252 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.