20-Hour PA SAFE Comprehensive Course
- In Pennsylvania, a mortgage loan originator applicant must complete 20 hours of pre-licensing education and pass a qualified written test in order to obtain a license.
- This NMLS-approved course satisfies your 20-hour pre-license requirement under the SAFE Act and includes both National and PA portions.
- NMLS has approved our 20 Hour Pre-Licensing Course for Pennsylvania since the approval process began in 2009. Schlicher-Kratz Institute is an NMLS Approved Provider #1400084 for Mortgage Loan Originator Education.
You can rely on our comprehensive NMLS approved Mortgage Pre-Licensing Education program to help you get your mortgage license and start a mortgage loan origination career.
The Schlicher-Kratz Advantage
Complete your mortgage loan originator education with us and we will be here for you before, during and after you receive your MLO license. With 40+ years in business, we take pride in:
- our highly-praised instructors who are prominent experts in the mortgage industry
- our reliable, knowledgeable customer service
- our unparalleled repeat policy
- our ability to personally answer the phone during business hours – no phone trees
- our involvement in local and national conferences