Whether you’re new to the job market or looking for a career change, becoming a licensed real estate agent is a great choice.
Are Online or Classroom Courses right for you?
Online – You are a motivated and self-disciplined individual who prefers the convenience of completing the courses at your own pace and location!
Classroom – Your learning style is best guided by an experienced instructor. You prefer the ability to ask questions and interact with other students in a classroom setting.
Our 75-hour pre-licensing courses include:
-Real Estate Fundamentals – 30 hours
-Real Estate Practice – 45 hours
We also offer Florida Online Courses
Trust taking your courses through Schlicher-Kratz Institute…
- Reliable – We are an established business and provider of Real Estate Education in the classroom since 1975. Learn more about us here.
- Reputable – You will find that many real estate professionals in Pennsylvania have attended and recommend our school.
- Final Exams – We proctor your final exams for both courses at our Montgomeryville location (Many on-line providers require you to find a proctor).
- Record Keeping – We issue a transcript after successfully passing your final exams. Your course records are maintained at our office and transcripts can be provided upon request in the future.
- Experienced – Our knowledgeable staff can be reached by phone or email to answer your questions regarding the licensing process.
The Online Course fine print:
- Schlicher-Kratz Institute has entered into a partnership to offer online courses to our students. By clicking the button below, the student leaves Schlicher-Kratz Institute and becomes a student of the online provider.
- Payment for online courses is made directly to the online provider. Cost of the course is not transferable to classroom courses held at Schlicher-Kratz Institute. Requests for refund of online courses must be submitted within 30 days of purchase.
- Online courses must be completed, including passing of the final exam, within 6 months from date of purchase. Although six months is the allotted time, it has been our experience that students completing each course within four weeks of purchase have had the greatest success rate in passing the exam. After one year from purchase, extensions are not available and the courses are inactive permanently.
- Schlicher-Kratz Institute will proctor your final exams in our Montgomeryville location (515 Stump Road, North Wales, PA 19454) and is included in the purchase price of the courses. Upon completion of your online courses, we will generate the transcript and completed courses become part of your student record at Schlicher-Kratz.
- The student must abide by the rules and policies of the online provider regarding payment, technical support and other issues related to the completion of their courses.
Still have questions? Contact Us for details.
Prepare yourself for the challenge of the Broker or Salesperson Real Estate Examination by taking this optional class. Learn more about the Prep Course.